So, the window is out of the garage, all my pins from Pinterest are clustered together for easier access, and I have my materials ready to begin. The window needs to be scraped, sanded and painted (today’s goal). I did not have to google that piece of what I am doing. I have had enough experience painting and dealing with chipped paint to know that I need to remove the old and make a new starting place for the fresh paint.

The photos show how I had to work on prepping the window in order to make it what I want it to be. Removing old hardware is necessary to be able to display the unit. I am still debating whether or not I am going to hang the window. I dread making a crack in the wall, but I am running out of free space around the house. We will see.

Here are the pictures so far. I am using the app PicCollage on my phone to help track the progress. I figured it was the most handy way to display what I need to. I am also considering which platform to use when showing off my project. I am tempted to fall into something familiar (like Prezi or Animoto), but then know I need to branch off into unchartered territories. I am considering revisiting a type of slideshare tool, or possibly Skitch. Now that summer school is over, I feel like I have more time. photo

Advertisements